MSI Dragon Center – Everything You Need To Know
MSI is a PC firm that designs and manufactures different PC-related services and hardware. Gamers may also know that the MSI Company has software known as MSI gaming app that tweaks its hardware to enhance gaming performance. It is a commonly used gaming and hardware checking software accessed by all MSI PC and laptop users. With MSI Dragon Center, you may quickly check and improve your system performance.
MSI Dragon Center is a Windows management and hardware control app used to improve the users’ gaming experience on MSI systems. You can easily set up with just a one-click to modify the user display color mode, LED-backlit color, scenario, sound effect, and more. It is also used by gamers having custom-built PC with MSI motherboards and permits you to adjust your PC’s battery usage and complete performance in different situations.
|Software name||MSI Dragon Center|
What is MSI Dragon Center?
The MSI Dragon Center app permits you to monitor and, if required, improve the performance of your PC or laptop. It is a fantastic app because it has various features. You may modify the user script in only 4 to 5 clicks, sound effects, display color mode, adjust the backlight, and many more. After downloading, you will have to sign-up for your product using any of the accessible ways.
It is created by Micro-Star International (Taiwanese Technology Corporation), commonly known for its famous motherboards, video cards, monitors, and other PC elements. You can download the MSI Dragon Center app from the official website or the disk, or the Microsoft Store. MSI Dragon Center may also add services accessible through other companionable apps.
The app operates so efficiently and quietly that you don’t need to check every minute to track and inspect. Software is beneficial for streamers, gamers, and for those persons who forget their login details; therefore, they may save all their credentials in one place. You can also download the MSI Dragon Center app with the help of the below-provided simple steps.
Features Of MSI Dragon Center:-
- Dragon Center App’s user interface uses the average color scheme and layout available in various other gaming-focused software solutions provided by MSI.
- With Dragon Center, you may see the status of your hardware, like temperature, resource usage, and fan speed.
- Correct color permits you to modify the monitor’s color mode. Mystic Light is a convenient section for changing the backlight on and off. You may change both a discrete color style for various elements and synchronize their backlight.
- Dragon center contains software that you may install on MSI’s official website, like Mystic Light and Smart Tool. Applicants can install their preferred RGB lighting by using Mystic Light in MSI Dragon Center.
- MSI Dragon Center app is entirely free and is optimized for all advanced Windows Operating System versions (Windows 8 and 10).
- MSI Dragon Center is highly beneficial for electronic devices such as PCs and laptops. MSI Dragon Center operates on a Windows platform; therefore, it is companionable with Windows 8, 7, and 10, similar to Windows PCs and laptops.
- Applicants may quickly change their hardware settings with Dragon Center. For instance, you may adjust the fan speed or the LED shade of your graphics card, keyboard or select the network use of your programs.
- While playing the game, you may use the gaming mode to modify the settings of True Color, machine output, Magical Light, Nahimic, and Game Highlight. User scenarios permit you to choose a predefined performance scenario or change your own.
MSI Dragon Center Screenshot
MSI dragon center system requirements
Operating System – Windows 10
Architecture – 64 and 32 Bit Both are work
Motherboard – MSI Z390 series motherboards or newer
Graphics Card – MSI GAMING series graphics cards or newer
How to Download and Install MSI Dragon Center?
- First of all, go to the official website and choose the “Search” tab available at the top right corner and enter the model name, and press on the “Enter” button click “search icon.”
- Now, go to the “Search” button and hit on the “Support” button, then go to the “Utility” section and choose your “OS,” and press on the “WIN10” tab.
- Move your cursor to the downward section, search “Dragon Center,” and press the “Download” button.
- After downloading, press on the “Extract All” option, check the extract destination location, press on the “Extract” tab, and wait for a few seconds.
- After completing, now choose the “Language” and press on the “Install” button, and after installation is over, press on the “OK” tab.
- After that, choose “Continue,” and it will spontaneously move to the SDK download page.
- Choose a “Language” and press “OK” and choose “I approve the agreement” and press the “Next” button and then press on “Install” and after that hit on the “Finish” tab.
- Now, choose the “Skip” button; if you open up the Dragon center for the initial time, you will have to follow the instructions.
- You may either select to log in to register or discount the page by pressing the “red close icon” available on the top right side.
How to Update MSI Dragon center?
Basically, Two methods are available for updating software. Below we are going o share both methods in the easiest way.
- When a new update launches it will pop up a message for an update. But when you open software and make sure your internet connection is good.
- After getting a popup message please click on the “OK” button to download the update.
- When downloading and installation is complete please reboot your system.
How to Fix Error, If MSI Dragon Center Not Working?
If the MSI Dragon Center is not working or opening your system, you need to follow the simple steps below.
- If the MSI Dragon Center app is open, close it from the Task Manager.
- Now, you have to click “Ctrl+S” and find different services.
- After that, open the services, search “MSI Central Service,” and press on the MSI Central Service and launch its properties.
- Move your cursor to the “General” tab and search “Startup,” and apply it as Automatic; choose “Apply and then press on the “OK” tab.
- After that, choose MSI central service and press on the “Start” button; now, go to the Dragon Center folder, choose “C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center” and paste the files.
- Reopen the MSI Dragon Center app and check that it operates smoothly or not.
Here is a video tutorial:-
Dragon center is a PC or laptop monitoring software. MSI Dragon Center is a very beneficial app that will allow you to arrange your PC as per the task you are about to do. It comprises system environment settings, LED lighting system, Mobile App remote control, and many more. With the help of this article, you can easily download and install the MSI Dragon Center on your device.